Bootleg Boocha is established with one simple goal in mind: contribute to a more sustainable community by bridging the gap between brewer and consumer.
Introduction to Brewing Kombucha
In this course we will teach you everthing you need to know to start brewing kombucha. Whether you are a 'boocha beginner, or just want to increase your skills and knowlege in the art of kombucha production, you can't go wrong with hands on instruction.
- 90 mins of instruction - 60 minutes of course material with 30 minutes of Q&A
- Details of brewing methods, and different ways to brew kombucha
- How the process works (when is it done??)
- Finishing the batch, and saving SCOBYs
- Further thoughts on brewing Kombucha
- One gallon sized glass jar for brewing
- One pint jar with SCOBY and Kombucha Starter
- Organic San Mateo Yerba Mate
- Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
- Cloths and bands to cover your brew
- A Pamphlet that explains all the material covered in the course
We will provide enough tea, sugar, and starter kombucha for you to brew two batches of Yerba Mate Kombucha, with the proper instruction to get it right the first time!